Welcome to the Millennial Homemakers! On this episode, you’ll get a chance to meet Millennial Homemaker Lindsey Davidson. Join us as we get to know Lindsey, as she shares how she and her husband handle the work-life balance.
Like what you hear?
If you like the Millennial Homemakers Podcast, please rate and review us on iTunes. It helps us grow!
Topics Discussed in This Episode
- Meet Lindsey!
- How to make the most of your time with your spouse or significant other, especially when one of you works a lot
- Unplug and focus on each other during date night, whether it’s at home or out
- Get away together at least once a year, even if it’s a staycation
- How to combat loneliness and FOMO
- Surround yourself with friends in a similar life stage as you
- Consider getting a pet or volunteer at an animal shelter
- Do something for you (like a hobby, like PureBarre)
- Don’t compare yourself to other people
Connect with Us
- Follow MHM on Instagram - @themillennialhomemakers
- Tag your photos with #millennialhomemakers and #mhm so we can find them!
- Are you a Millennial Homemaker? Make it official! Join us on Facebook!
- Follow Jackie on Instagram - @jvalexander16
- Follow Jaclyn on Instagram - @jaclynhumble
- Shop Jaclyn's Jewelry line - Frazier Lynn