Welcome to the Millennial Homemakers! On this episode, we chat with one of our childhood idols, Ty Pennington. Ty first gained fame as the carpenter on TLC’s Trading Spaces and is most well known as the host of Extreme Makeover: Home Edition.
In Ty’s new book, Life to the Extreme: How a Chaotic Kid Became America’s Favorite Carpenter, Ty shares his life story – from battling ADHD, accidentally becoming a model in Japan, and, of course, anecdotes from our favorite shows. Buy Life to the Extreme
- Why Ty chose to write his memoir now
- How Ty describes his style
- How he’s learned to overcome rejection and embrace new opportunities
- Biggest lessons and takeaways he learned from Trading Spaces and Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
- And so much more!
Connect with Ty
Connect with Us
- Follow MHM on Instagram – @themillennialhomemakers
- Tag your photos with #millennialhomemakers and #mhm so we can find them!
- Are you a Millennial Homemaker? Make it official! Join us on Facebook!
- Follow Jackie on Instagram – @jvalexander16
- Follow Jaclyn on Instagram – @jaclynhumble
- Shop Jaclyn’s Jewelry line – Frazier Lynn