Welcome to the Millennial Homemakers! Thanksgiving is right around the corner! In this episode, we share some of our favorite Thanksgiving traditions, with a little history thrown in.
Topics Discussed in This Episode
- A brief history of Thanksgiving in the U.S.
- Thanksgiving Food Traditions
- What foods are native to the U.S.?
- How do we include those foods in our Thanksgiving dinners?
- Our favorite non-food traditions
Connect with Us
- Follow MHM on Instagram - @themillennialhomemakers
- Tag your photos with #millennialhomemakers and #mhm so we can find them!
- Are you a Millennial Homemaker? Make it official! Join us on Facebook!
- Follow Jackie on Instagram - @jvalexander16
- Follow Jaclyn on Instagram - @jaclynhumble
- Shop Jaclyn's Jewelry line - Frazier Lynn