Welcome to the Millennial Homemakers! Thanksgiving is right around the corner! In this episode, we share some of our favorite Thanksgiving traditions, with a little history thrown in.
Like what you hear?
If you like the Millennial Homemakers Podcast, please rate and review us on iTunes. It helps us grow!
Topics Discussed in This Episode
- A brief history of Thanksgiving in the U.S.
- Thanksgiving Food Traditions
- What foods are native to the U.S.?
- How do we include those foods in our Thanksgiving dinners?
- Our favorite non-food traditions
Connect with Us
- Follow MHM on Instagram - @themillennialhomemakers
- Tag your photos with #millennialhomemakers and #mhm so we can find them!
- Are you a Millennial Homemaker? Make it official! Join us on Facebook!
- Follow Jackie on Instagram - @jvalexander16
- Follow Jaclyn on Instagram - @jaclynhumble
- Shop Jaclyn's Jewelry line - Frazier Lynn