Welcome to the Millennial Homemakers! Thanksgiving is almost here – if you’re hosting, you’ve got a lot on your mind. On this episode, we’ll share some last minute tips, so you can relax and enjoy the day!
Like what you hear?
If you like the Millennial Homemakers Podcast, please rate and review us on iTunes. It helps us grow!
Topics Discussed in This Episode
- Prepare in advance
- Try not to go shopping on Wednesday or Thursday
- Don’t forget ice, chairs, and plates!
- Last minute decor tips
- It’s all about your mindset
- Thanksgiving is about showing up, not showing off
- Ways to give back this year
Connect with Us
- Follow MHM on Instagram – @themillennialhomemakers
- Tag your photos with #millennialhomemakers and #mhm so we can find them!
- Are you a Millennial Homemaker? Make it official! Join us on Facebook!
- Follow Jackie on Instagram – @jvalexander16
- Follow Jaclyn on Instagram – @jaclynhumble
- Shop Jaclyn’s Jewelry line – Frazier Lynn