The south is known for our hospitality so it should be no surprise that our sporting events are consistently ranked the friendliest and the classiest in the entire country. The food, the fashion, and the festivities are our very own triple crown. From tailgates to hospitality houses, southerner’s open our homes & front porches to patrons from around the world. Country Club sports are our specialty: with spring sporting events including derby’s, cups, tournaments, & championships. As with any other southern tradition both the food and the landscape are the soul of these great sporting events. Whether you have badges or are celebrating at home, the south’s sports culture can be embraced no matter where you are geographically, but one day we sure hope you come for a visit!
Like what you hear?
If you like the Millennial Homemakers Podcast, please rate and review us on iTunes. It helps us grow!
Connect with Us
- Follow MHM on Instagram - @themillennialhomemakers
- Tag your photos with #millennialhomemakers and #mhm so we can find them!
- Are you a Millennial Homemaker? Make it official! Join us on Facebook!
- Follow Jackie on Instagram - @jvalexander16
- Follow Jaclyn on Instagram - @jaclynhumble
- Shop Jaclyn's Jewelry line - Frazier Lynn