Welcome to the Millennial Homemakers! We know that pattern mixing can be terrifying! This week, we talk all about our tips for pattern mixing so you can become a pro!
Like what you hear?
If you like the Millennial Homemakers Podcast, please rate and review us on iTunes. It helps us grow!
Topics Discussed in This Episode
- Types of patterns:
- Polka Dots
- Tried and true combinations:
- Stripes & polka dots
- Florals & stripes
- Polka dots & florals
- Geometric & stripes
- Geometric & polka dots
- Double up in one category if you want to add a 3rd print
- Mix big prints and small prints
Connect with Us
- Follow MHM on Instagram – @themillennialhomemakers
- Tag your photos with #millennialhomemakers and #mhm so we can find them!
- Are you a Millennial Homemaker? Make it official! Join us on Facebook!
- Follow Jackie on Instagram – @jvalexander16
- Follow Jaclyn on Instagram – @jaclynhumble
- Shop Jaclyn’s Jewelry line – Frazier Lynn