Welcome to the Millennial Homemakers! On this episode, we ask our husbands (Jordan & Drew) questions from our listeners. Find out how they met us, who does the most housework, and more!
Like what you hear?
If you like the Millennial Homemakers Podcast, please rate and review us on iTunes. It helps us grow!Rate us on iTunes
- How did you meet your wives?
- How did you know your wife was “The One”?
- If you guys were to start a podcast together, what would it be about?
- How would you characterize your preferred home decor style?
- Do you and your wife have different decorating styles or tastes?
- What’s your favorite holiday to decorate for?
- How organized is your closet compared to your wife’s?
- Who takes out the trash?
- How much housework do you do?
- Do you ever realize that you and your wife have different definitions of “clean”?
- Who cooks the most?
- What’s your favorite thing to cook?
- What’s your favorite thing that your wife cooks?
- When hosting a party, who takes care of what when prepping and setting up?
- What do you think your wife would change about you if she could? Why?
- What would you change about your wife? (And the answer had better be “Nothing, she’s perfect!”)
- What actor would play you in a movie about your life? What actress would play your wife?
- What TV romance best describes your relationship?
- What do you think is the most important part of homemaking?
- If your wife could surprise you with something small, what would make you the happiest?
Connect with Us
- Follow MHM on Instagram – @themillennialhomemakers
- Tag your photos with #millennialhomemakers and #mhm so we can find them!
- Are you a Millennial Homemaker? Make it official! Join us on Facebook!
- Follow Jackie on Instagram – @jvalexander16
- Follow Jaclyn on Instagram – @jaclynhumble
- Shop Jaclyn’s Jewelry line – Frazier Lynn