Welcome to the Millennial Homemakers! On this episode, we ask our husbands (Jordan & Drew) questions from our listeners. Find out how they met us, who does the most housework, and more!
- How did you meet your wives?
- How did you know your wife was "The One"?
- If you guys were to start a podcast together, what would it be about?
- How would you characterize your preferred home decor style?
- Do you and your wife have different decorating styles or tastes?
- What's your favorite holiday to decorate for?
- How organized is your closet compared to your wife's?
- Who takes out the trash?
- How much housework do you do?
- Do you ever realize that you and your wife have different definitions of "clean"?
- Who cooks the most?
- What's your favorite thing to cook?
- What's your favorite thing that your wife cooks?
- When hosting a party, who takes care of what when prepping and setting up?
- What do you think your wife would change about you if she could? Why?
- What would you change about your wife? (And the answer had better be "Nothing, she's perfect!")
- What actor would play you in a movie about your life? What actress would play your wife?
- What TV romance best describes your relationship?
- What do you think is the most important part of homemaking?
- If your wife could surprise you with something small, what would make you the happiest?
Connect with Us
- Follow MHM on Instagram - @themillennialhomemakers
- Tag your photos with #millennialhomemakers and #mhm so we can find them!
- Are you a Millennial Homemaker? Make it official! Join us on Facebook!
- Follow Jackie on Instagram - @jvalexander16
- Follow Jaclyn on Instagram - @jaclynhumble
- Shop Jaclyn's Jewelry line - Frazier Lynn