We’re all just trying to survive this whole #adulting thing. You’re expected to keep your house clean, go to work every day, pay your bills on time, and still make time for your friends and family. It’s a lot to deal with.
On this episode, we share some of our favorite tips and lifehacks for making your life easier.
Like what you hear?
If you like the Millennial Homemakers Podcast, please rate and review us on iTunes. It helps us grow!
Resources Discussed in This Episode
- A Simplified Life: Tactical Tools for Intentional Living, Emily Ley
- Simply Clean: The Proven Method for Keeping Your Home Organized, Clean, and Beautiful in Just 10 Minutes a Day, Becky Rapinchuk
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing, Marie Kondo
Connect with Us
- Follow MHM on Instagram – @themillennialhomemakers
- Tag your photos with #millennialhomemakers and #mhm so we can find them!
- Are you a Millennial Homemaker? Make it official! Join us on Facebook!
- Follow Jackie on Instagram – @jvalexander16
- Follow Jaclyn on Instagram – @jaclynhumble
- Shop Jaclyn’s Jewelry line – Frazier Lynn