Welcome to the Millennial Homemakers! On this episode, we chat with Southern icon Vera Stewart from The VeryVera Show.
Want to cook Vera's favorite recipes?
Use code mhpod10 at checkout to get 10% off The VeryVera Cookbook: Recipes from My Table.
Vera Stewart is a Southern TV show host, entrepreneur, caterer, cake expert, and mentor. Her cooking and lifestyle show, The VeryVera Show, premiered in Augusta, GA in 2012 is now syndicated to 13 markets in the eastern US, including Savannah, Charleston, Tampa, Greenville, and Indianapolis.
VeryVera Cooking Camp enters its 16th year this year and has franchised locations in Aiken, Charleston, Macon, Beaufort, and Indianapolis.
Vera’s debut cookbook, The VeryVera
Cookbook: Recipes from My Table, hit shelves in April 2018, garnering praise from fans and media publications alike.
- How Vera became interested in cooking and baking
- Why homemaking is important and how it's changed
- Essential tools to keep in your kitchen
- Key ingredients to keep stocked up on
- Vera's favorite go-to weeknight meals
- The easiest dishes to cook and bake
- Vera's favorite cookbooks (besides her own!)
Connect with Us
- Follow MHM on Instagram - @themillennialhomemakers
- Tag your photos with #millennialhomemakers and #mhm so we can find them!
- Are you a Millennial Homemaker? Make it official! Join us on Facebook!
- Follow Jackie on Instagram - @jvalexander16
- Follow Jaclyn on Instagram - @jaclynhumble
- Shop Jaclyn's Jewelry line - Frazier Lynn