Merry Christmas from the Millennial Homemakers! This year, we’re celebrating by bringing you the Twelve Days of Christmas. On the eighth day of Christmas, the Millennial Homemakers give to you - Holiday Cocktails and Mocktails! We’ll share some of our favorite Christmas-inspired beverage recipes (alcoholic and non-alcoholic)!
Ready to find out more?
Check out our 12 Days of Christmas Pinterest Board!
Like what you hear?
If you like the Millennial Homemakers Podcast, please rate and review us on iTunes. It helps us grow!
Gingerbread Moscow Mules
- 1-½ oz vodka
- ¾ oz ginger syrup (check out the recipe here)
- Juice of ½ lime
- ¼ tsp Gingerbread spice
- ⅛ tsp molasses
- 4 ½ oz club soda
- In a copper mug, mix vodka, syrup, lime juice, spices, and molasses.
- Add crushed ice.
- Top with club soda.
Cranberry Apple Cider
- 1 liter apple juice (unsweetened)
- 2 cups orange juice (unsweetened)
- 1 liter cranberry juice (unsweetened)
- ½ cup sugar, stevia, or honey
- 3 whole cinnamon sticks
- ⅛ tsp ground cloves
- Add all ingredients to a slow cooker and stir.
- Cook 3-4 hours on low.
Jingle Bell Punch
- 12 oz frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 6 oz frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 cups cranberry juice cocktail
- 2 cups water
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
- Sliced grapefruit, oranges, and frozen cranberries
- Combine lemonade, orange juice, cranberry juice, water, and sugar. Stir, then cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Add ginger ale and fruit. Serve.
Bourbon Milk Punch
- 1-½ oz Bourbon
- 1 oz simple syrup (check out the recipe here)
- 3 oz whole milk
- 2 dashes vanilla extract
- Combine bourbon, syrup, milk, and vanilla extract in a shaker over ice, and shake.
- Strain over fresh ice in a large rocks glass.
- Sprinkle nutmeg on top.
Cranberry Ginger Bellini
- 1-½ cups sugar
- 1-½ cups cranberry juice
- 2 cups cranberries
- 4-5 sprigs rosemary
- 2 tbsp sliced ginger
- Chilled champagne
- In a small pot, combine sugar, juice, cranberries, rosemary, and ginger. Bring to a simmer and let simmer for about 30 minutes (until cranberries start to pop open).
- Remove rosemary and mash cranberries.
- Simmer for 15-20 minutes, until mixture is thick and syrupy. Remove from heat and let cool completely.
- Add 2 tablespoons of mixtures to champagne flutes. Top with champagne.
Drinkable Pumpkin Pie
- 15 oz canned pumpkin
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 4 cups milk
- Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker.
- Cook for 3 hours on high.
Connect with Us
- Follow MHM on Instagram - @themillennialhomemakers
- Tag your photos with #millennialhomemakers and #mhm so we can find them!
- Are you a Millennial Homemaker? Make it official! Join us on Facebook!
- Follow Jackie on Instagram - @jvalexander16
- Follow Jaclyn on Instagram - @jaclynhumble
- Shop Jaclyn's Jewelry line - Frazier Lynn