Merry Christmas from the Millennial Homemakers! This year, we’re celebrating by bringing you the Twelve Days of Christmas. On the eighth day of Christmas, the Millennial Homemakers give to you - Holiday Cocktails and Mocktails! We’ll share some of our favorite Christmas-inspired beverage recipes (alcoholic and non-alcoholic)!
Gingerbread Moscow Mules
- 1-½ oz vodka
- ¾ oz ginger syrup (check out the recipe here)
- Juice of ½ lime
- ¼ tsp Gingerbread spice
- ⅛ tsp molasses
- 4 ½ oz club soda
- In a copper mug, mix vodka, syrup, lime juice, spices, and molasses.
- Add crushed ice.
- Top with club soda.
Cranberry Apple Cider
- 1 liter apple juice (unsweetened)
- 2 cups orange juice (unsweetened)
- 1 liter cranberry juice (unsweetened)
- ½ cup sugar, stevia, or honey
- 3 whole cinnamon sticks
- ⅛ tsp ground cloves
- Add all ingredients to a slow cooker and stir.
- Cook 3-4 hours on low.
Jingle Bell Punch
- 12 oz frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 6 oz frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 cups cranberry juice cocktail
- 2 cups water
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
- Sliced grapefruit, oranges, and frozen cranberries
- Combine lemonade, orange juice, cranberry juice, water, and sugar. Stir, then cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Add ginger ale and fruit. Serve.
Bourbon Milk Punch
- 1-½ oz Bourbon
- 1 oz simple syrup (check out the recipe here)
- 3 oz whole milk
- 2 dashes vanilla extract
- Combine bourbon, syrup, milk, and vanilla extract in a shaker over ice, and shake.
- Strain over fresh ice in a large rocks glass.
- Sprinkle nutmeg on top.
Cranberry Ginger Bellini
- 1-½ cups sugar
- 1-½ cups cranberry juice
- 2 cups cranberries
- 4-5 sprigs rosemary
- 2 tbsp sliced ginger
- Chilled champagne
- In a small pot, combine sugar, juice, cranberries, rosemary, and ginger. Bring to a simmer and let simmer for about 30 minutes (until cranberries start to pop open).
- Remove rosemary and mash cranberries.
- Simmer for 15-20 minutes, until mixture is thick and syrupy. Remove from heat and let cool completely.
- Add 2 tablespoons of mixtures to champagne flutes. Top with champagne.
Drinkable Pumpkin Pie
- 15 oz canned pumpkin
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 4 cups milk
- Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker.
- Cook for 3 hours on high.
Connect with Us
- Follow MHM on Instagram - @themillennialhomemakers
- Tag your photos with #millennialhomemakers and #mhm so we can find them!
- Are you a Millennial Homemaker? Make it official! Join us on Facebook!
- Follow Jackie on Instagram - @jvalexander16
- Follow Jaclyn on Instagram - @jaclynhumble
- Shop Jaclyn's Jewelry line - Frazier Lynn