Welcome to the Millennial Homemakers! On this episode, we share some tips for making easy last minute Thanksgiving recipes!
Like what you hear?
If you like the Millennial Homemakers Podcast, please rate and review us on iTunes. It helps us grow!Rate us on iTunes
- Tips for making a the perfect cheese board
- Slow Cooker Creamed Corn
- Add fresh-cut asparagus & frozen peas to a traditional green bean casserole to add an unexpected twist
- Crock Pot Cranberry Pecan Stuffing
- Add unexpected ingredients to store-bought items to fancy it up
- Easy Cinnamon Pie
- Make Monkey Bread in individual cups & serve with ice cream
Connect with Us
- Follow MHM on Instagram – @themillennialhomemakers
- Tag your photos with #millennialhomemakers and #mhm so we can find them!
- Are you a Millennial Homemaker? Make it official! Join us on Facebook!
- Follow Jackie on Instagram – @jvalexander16
- Follow Jaclyn on Instagram – @jaclynhumble
- Shop Jaclyn’s Jewelry line – Frazier Lynn