Welcome to the Millennial Homemakers! On this episode, we discuss Friendsgiving and a topic we get asked about a lot – why it’s important to cultivate a community (online and offline).
Like what you hear?
If you like the Millennial Homemakers Podcast, please rate and review us on iTunes. It helps us grow!Rate us on iTunes
- Cultivating a community online and offline
- Community starts at home
- Start your Friendsgiving with a poem or quote to set the tone
- Don’t be afraid to rearrange your home to make it better meet your needs
- Don’t try to host every event – pick one and make it yours
Connect with Us
- Follow MHM on Instagram – @themillennialhomemakers
- Tag your photos with #millennialhomemakers and #mhm so we can find them!
- Are you a Millennial Homemaker? Make it official! Join us on Facebook!
- Follow Jackie on Instagram – @jvalexander16
- Follow Jaclyn on Instagram – @jaclynhumble
- Shop Jaclyn’s Jewelry line – Frazier Lynn