Welcome to the Millennial Homemakers! On this episode, we’ll introduce our theme for season 5 – traditions. Homemaking has changed a lot since the introduction of the internet, so we’ll talk about how traditions have changed now that we can find anything we want online.
- What traditions are relics of a pre-internet world?
- How can we keep traditions alive in a world where they seem obsolete?
- How cooking has changed now that Pinterest exists
- Are you thank you notes necessary?
- Has the internet killed snail mail?
- Is it still necessary to dress up for events?
- What we’ve been up to lately
- Follow Jaclyn’s calorie-counting Instagram – @1200diet
Connect with Us
- Follow MHM on Instagram – @themillennialhomemakers
- Tag your photos with #millennialhomemakers and #mhm so we can find them!
- Are you a Millennial Homemaker? Make it official! Join us on Facebook!
- Follow Jackie on Instagram – @jvalexander16
- Follow Jaclyn on Instagram – @jaclynhumble
- Shop Jaclyn’s Jewelry line – Frazier Lynn