Welcome to the Millennial Homemakers! On this episode, we’ll introduce our theme for season 5 - traditions. Homemaking has changed a lot since the introduction of the internet, so we’ll talk about how traditions have changed now that we can find anything we want online.
Like what you hear?
If you like the Millennial Homemakers Podcast, please rate and review us on iTunes. It helps us grow!
- What traditions are relics of a pre-internet world?
- How can we keep traditions alive in a world where they seem obsolete?
- How cooking has changed now that Pinterest exists
- Are you thank you notes necessary?
- Has the internet killed snail mail?
- Is it still necessary to dress up for events?
- What we’ve been up to lately
- Follow Jaclyn’s calorie-counting Instagram - @1200diet
Connect with Us
- Follow MHM on Instagram - @themillennialhomemakers
- Tag your photos with #millennialhomemakers and #mhm so we can find them!
- Are you a Millennial Homemaker? Make it official! Join us on Facebook!
- Follow Jackie on Instagram - @jvalexander16
- Follow Jaclyn on Instagram - @jaclynhumble
- Shop Jaclyn's Jewelry line - Frazier Lynn