[bctt tweet="Wabi-sabi is an ancient Japanese philosophy: finding beauty in imperfection. -Jackie Alexander"]
On this episode, we share food, fashion, and home decor trends that we're excited about in 2018. We'll share how food is becoming healthier, fashion is becoming bolder, and home decor is becoming "Pinterest Imperfect".
Like what you hear?
If you like the Millennial Homemakers Podcast, please rate and review us on iTunes. It helps us grow!
- Restaurant & grocery delivery services
- Fine-casual restaurants
- Instagrammable food
- High-end, non-alcoholic beverages
- Asian influence
- Flavorful handhelds
- Geographic cocktails
- Grain bowls
- Air frying
- Gut-friendly menu items
- Super powders
- Enhanced coffee
- Root-to-stem cooking
Home Decor Trends
- Color of the year: Ultra Violet
- Jewel tones
- Surprising stone
- High-contrast palettes
- Dark cabinets
- Statement ceilings
- Natural accents
- Big, bold patterns
- Natural animal skins and furs
- Bright reds & saturated colors
- Americana color palette
- Over-sized earrings
- Mismatched earrings
- Statement shoes
- Statement jeans
- Scrunchies are back!
- Wide-leg pants
- Really small or really large purses
- Extra-long layers
- Artsier prints
- Scottish tartans & heritage checks
- 80s shoulders
Connect with Us
- Follow MHM on Instagram - @themillennialhomemakers
- Tag your photos with #millennialhomemakers and #mhm so we can find them!
- Are you a Millennial Homemaker? Make it official! Join us on Facebook!
- Follow Jackie on Instagram - @jvalexander16
- Follow Jaclyn on Instagram - @jaclynhumble
- Shop Jaclyn's Jewelry line - Frazier Lynn