Welcome to the Millennial Homemakers Podcast! In this episode, we share our favorite fall 2017 trends – fashion, food, and home decor!
Like what you hear?
If you like the Millennial Homemakers Podcast, please rate and review us on iTunes. It helps us grow!
Fall Food Trends
- Matcha tea
- Ramen restaurants
- Bars (like baked potato bars, corn-on-the-cob bars, and hot chocolate bars)
- Alternative flours & sugars
- Apple fries & pumpkin everything
Check out our food trends on Pinterest
Fall Fashion Trends
- Suede & velvet
- Baskets & woven materials
- Vintage furs
- Nylon coats & military jackets
- Asymmetrical details
- Couch florals
- 70s plads
- Green, navy, & brown
- Jewel tones
Check out our fashion trends on Pinterest
Fall Decor Trends
- Fabric & monochromatic pumpkins
- Plaid scarves as tablecloths
- Shopping the produce section for greenery
- Bringing the outside in and the inside out
- Extravagant tailgates
Check out our decor trends on Pinterest
Connect with Us
- Follow MHM on Instagram – @themillennialhomemakers
- Tag your photos with #millennialhomemakers and #mhm so we can find them!
- Are you a Millennial Homemaker? Make it official! Join us on Facebook!
- Follow Jackie on Instagram – @jvalexander16
- Follow Jaclyn on Instagram – @jaclynhumble
- Shop Jaclyn’s Jewelry line – Frazier Lynn